Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Back to Blogging ..Finally

It is nearly a month and four days from the day since I typed in my last post.I was in the middle of my study holidays then and decided not to blog till the exams are over since I thought i was wasting much time in the internet.I was desperate to blog at certain times like when
1)Martina Hingis quit tennis
2)Sampras Vs Federer matches (Effect of "Men who made me"...)
3)The thiings related to 'The World is Flat'.
Somehow I controlled myself and had to back my decision ,Alas who else would respect my decisions if I dont!

So ,this first six months into the world of Blogosphere has been a learning curve for me and has given me many things(new friends,new informations, to say a few).I had been a novice and I have realised that the world of Blogging is really a wonderful thing that has happened to the Internet making it a 'read and write' one.
What next?
*I deduced that some of my posts were not upto the standards and I have to improve on it.

* I have decided to concentrate more on my perspectives of all the recent happenings on the planet sensibily and contribute my best to the internet.

No comments: