Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Dawn of the Second Innings of this Blog

It is now 15 months since I started blogging.The blog which started as something highly amusing to me has shown me how the web has transformed the real world.It had contained posts about things that appeared important to me as a student waiting to enter the free world and sometimes they would have been childish.I take this oppurtuity to thank everyone who have visited this page and I owe a lot to you people.The blog was also used as a tool to express my passion for cricket and sports.This blog has been like a stream running in its own direction without any restrictions on its flow...

With the exams and the farewell stuffs keeping me busy for the last month,the blog was not updated regularly.Here I am,on a vacation of nearly two months till I get my date of joning,hopefully this blog can keep me engaged throughout this period.I beleive this blog had made a decent first innings score and enters into the second innings beleiving it can outperdorm its previous innings...

The blog is going to be around India its best and worst efforts towards devolopment,the diversified people both in its culture and economic status and its journey filled with obstacles towards poverty elimination.Then comes cricket,which has now become a completely business material(if not already in 1985),no wonder the purists hate IPL(even me sometimes...).But this is how it is going to be ,you cant resist the change ,one has to learn to live with it before it consumes oneself.

So,Here we go,I am making my debut in to the blogging world as a man!

No comments: