Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life is not that beautiful...Sometimes

Exactly Five months and 23 days have passed since i started working as a Software Engineer.It started off well with a very good training and a lot of intensity , interest levels etc(Even I managed to be perform as the best)But now looking again what i am into and what sort of life i would have to lead if i continue to work in this celebrated profession,it is like i am given a Einstein's puzzle and trying to solve it forever though i know the solution.
The tragic part has been an absolute wall that has been built between me and the outside world.My interest seems to go away from any news other than cricket.No newspapers for the last three months,no awareness of what is going on.Sometimes it makes me think "Do I really need this ?"But the facts that most of my friends are still waiting for their call to the job and I am lucky or good enough to get one keeps me going.Only time has to say if this is what really what i want to do with my life...
Five months and 14 days ago,I was still at the college just coming out of my last university exam and a trip to Ooty as a boy wondering the intricacies of life ahead.It is awfully wonderful and interesting to be into the corporate world and thinking about the careless hours spent in college.It was a great journey those four years and i am sure that those days would be best days that i would have in my life again...

So after spending my first Diwali away from my family,I am not angry but disappointed seeing the people celeberating it greatly,I am slowly realising what it takes to be sucessful in professional life,a pure dedication to your profession and to nothing else.....
P.S:Needless to say that this post is a result of reading the college slam book at 11.45 p.m in solitude....

No comments: