Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sachin-the Maestro

he Greatest Sportsman I have ever witnessed in my life.I grew as his empire expanded.I was once (still sometimes) mad of the batsman in him.His amazing genius in taking Control of the game,his Demonstration of batting to all the men in the field,were just mind boggling.
But I was not just moved by the Tendulkar on the field,but the man away from the field,the way he speaks to the media.He has always made his bat do the talking when someone doubts his ability or whenever some cynism is built around him.
After 15000 ODI runs,11000 Test runs,with 77 international centuries behind him,Conquering almost every frontier that has eluded him,his answer to the question
"What are you proud of?
from NDTV


The answer from the mastero was,"My Discipline".

No comments: